Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More adventures..

There's a small creek that is right next to the house and it didn't take long for the kids to find it. There are 4 other kids out here, 3 of which are middle school and high school age (aka babysitters:) and then there's 1 little boy who is starting kindergarten this year. So these three have had fun the last 2 weeks...


A little cold?

The bank of the creek consists of sand. Nice soft sand. So naturally, my daughter had to bathe in the sand. It's nice because there isn't a sandbox in the yard so the kids load up the dump trucks and road equipment, in the wagon and down to the creek they go...




1 comment:

Becky DeWilde said...

I miss you and your kiddos so much! Thanks for the update. I am so proud of Riley for riding her bike. It looks like they have a great big spot for it! I'll bug Derrick about coming a weekend in September for a visit! Love ya girl!