Saturday, August 29, 2009
1st day of school
Well the day has finally come... both of my kids are in school. It's been a very bittersweet event for me.
Riley Jo is so excited to be in school. She is really liking it so far. Dustin has already begun the countdown until Christmas break. I honestly thought that if one of them was to have an issue with adjusting, that it would be Riley. I was wrong. She is doing great. Dustin on the other hand, doesn't want to let go of his school days at HP. He is always comparing the 2 and not too willing to give this school a chance. So the last few days have been a challenge for him, although I think Friday was alot better because him & I made up a little game in order for him to go make new friends:)


The school they go to, Sunset School, is a very nice school. There are 18 kids in Dustin's class and 16 in Riley's. The school district is building a brand new school to replace this one. I guess there are some structural issues. It sounds nice, kind of a bummer though because just as they get the layout of this one learned, they'll have to start all over again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the shirt Dustin!! You both look very cute! Love you! Aunt Denise
Post a Comment