Sunday, July 26, 2009
It Figures.....
This year my garden is doing GREAT!!! The kids planted it this year from seeds so I am pleasantly surprised that it has done this well. We already have some plants producing, like the beets, peas, zucchini, onions, and we have the cutest tiny little green beans and cucumbers starting to grow:) Now the kicker... we are only here for another 2 weeks! That bites!!! I'm gonna have to leave my garden!!! I am truly heart broken over this. This is coming from the girl who, 8 years ago, could kill a fake plant! The garden is a huge accomplishment for me and I really enjoy it.
Tater wanted to plant a lot of cucumbers this year because we were going to make pickles. Here he is next to a few of our 2 dozen cucumber plants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment