Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome Home

Well we've been here 3 weeks and are officially settled in. The house is nice. Kinda small, but nice. There is a new wood floor in the kitchen and fairly new carpet throughout the house. We are sitting at the base of Carter Mountain, at about 6000ft. The wind is always blowing and when the sun disappears, it gets cold. We only have 1 small bathroom so that is a big adjustment. The kids have left every morning to go explore and play, I see them at lunch, then they're gone again. Needless to say, they really like it and are having no problem adjusting:)



Another adjustment is my kitchen... it's tiny. Really tiny. But I'm sure in time I'll get used to it. Oh... no dishwasher :(

Gotta love the bright orange counter tops!!!
BUT....the view from my living room window makes up for everything....

...this is Carter Mountain and it's a short hike from my back yard.


This is the view to the southwest


This is the big horse barn. Also my view to the north.

No comments: