Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pink Camo & Princesses...

My baby just turned 7!!! Holy cow...where did the time go?!? This year for her birthday she requested a pink camouflage cake with toys on top. The challenge was finding girly toys that go with pink camo. After hopelessly searching, I finally just decided to put a tiera on top. Doesn't really match, but it's a her cake.

Instead of a big birthday bash, she wanted to have a couple of her friends over for a slumber party. While that option maybe be easier on the checkbook, it's not that easy on mom and dad. I think I would much rather do a party somewhere and after a few hours, everyone goes home!!!




Her 2 favorite gifts were a hula-hoop and a pillow pet. A PIG pillow pet, of course.


1 comment:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Avery wants the pig pillow pet as well not only cuz it is pink but it is also a oig! Happy Birthday to Riley Jo!