Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hard to Believe

It's hard for me to believe that I am the mom of a 1st and 3rd grader. Dustin is halfway to middle school! Time has gone by so fast.




Dustin is turning into such a young man. Which most of the time is a good thing, although at times I wish he would just relax and be a little boy. He is enjoying school so far this year and is going to give soccer a try this fall. Of course he is still going to do archery thru 4H again and is really looking forward to it starting.



I've really noticed a physical change in Riley Jo this year. It seems like she is losing her baby looks and becoming quite a lovely young lady. She has become very girlie which is a new concept for me. She always wants to paint her nails and have tea parties. This year for her birthday she is having a slumber party during which we have manicures and pedicures planned as well as jewelery making...wish me luck! As for school, she likes it. She is such a social bug.

I got the following picture and I think it shows a little bit of her baby face. It's the only one. In all of the others, she looks more her age. I'm thinking that this may be the last picture of her looking like a little kid rather then a young lady.

No comments: