Monday, April 19, 2010

Team work

Officially, the kids are grounded and have been for sometime now, but the weather this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous and Matt and I wanted to head over to the barn. Being the nice mom that I am, I told the kids that they could come with but they had to do chores, no playing. Amazingly enough, they kept themselves busy all afternoon doing all sorts of jobs!!





Needless to say, we all had a great afternoon and we were very grateful to get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather! It has been a long winter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not belive you let my pricess get a blister!

Becky DeWilde said...

I'm so excited to see you back to blogging. I love to know what's going on in your life! Your pictures are great. What a talent you have. Oh, I changed lenses on my camera...works fine now.