Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random pictures

I have discovered that these white cows don't produce any super cute calves, but I came across this one and thought he was kinda cute. It looks like he has a white belt all the way around him.

I went to work with Matthew the other day and we had to check some fence...it was my bad fortune that the fence ran UP a big hill..(nothing like climbing a monstrous hill to make me realize how out of shape I am), but while resting at the top of the hill, I got to enjoy a pretty nice view. This is Buffalo Bill Reservoir down the South Fork.
Dustin and Matt were wrestling the other night and Dustin somehow came up with the crazy idea of Matt giving him a tattoo with a tag pen...It finally came off about a week later :)

No comments: