You are such a good photographer. Reading your blog makes me cry when I realize how much I miss you and your kiddos. Riley Jo looks like she's already grown since I saw her last. (Maybe it's her bangs finally getting longer.) I'll call soon so we can catch up! Take care...oh, and by the way, isn't that the mountain you just climbed up to pick raspberries?
Landa "Once a Texan... Always a Texan." That's what they say. I was born in Texas and lived there for only a couple of years before moving up north. I spent most of my childhood growing up in Wyoming. Just 11 short years ago, I met a Nebraska boy who swept me off my feet. Unfortunatly, he swept me to Nebraska.UGH!!! When you mix a Nebraska guy who doesn't like Wyoming, and a Wyoming gal who doesn't like Nebraska, you end up in Montana. So here we sit, just outside of Billings. Matt works on a ranch up here and really enjoys the work. Tater (Dustin) is already in the 1st grade and my baby, Riley Jo, will start school next year. Hard to believe. So for right now, I keep my days busy with kids. We're all enjoying life.
1 comment:
You are such a good photographer. Reading your blog makes me cry when I realize how much I miss you and your kiddos. Riley Jo looks like she's already grown since I saw her last. (Maybe it's her bangs finally getting longer.) I'll call soon so we can catch up! Take care...oh, and by the way, isn't that the mountain you just climbed up to pick raspberries?
Post a Comment