I got quite a few good ones of Tater...the trick was to take Matt along and he kept Dustin smiling and laughing for me, so I didn't get to many 'dorked out' shots!! Riley was the tough one this year. I really didn't get any great photos of her, so I'll probably try again soon. She won't mind..she loved posing :)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
That time of year again....
Every fall I am amazed at how much my kids have grown. Really....it's just hard to believe how big they've gotten. But it's been a fun adventure and I wouldn't go back for anything :)
I got quite a few good ones of Tater...the trick was to take Matt along and he kept Dustin smiling and laughing for me, so I didn't get to many 'dorked out' shots!! Riley was the tough one this year. I really didn't get any great photos of her, so I'll probably try again soon. She won't mind..she loved posing :)

I got quite a few good ones of Tater...the trick was to take Matt along and he kept Dustin smiling and laughing for me, so I didn't get to many 'dorked out' shots!! Riley was the tough one this year. I really didn't get any great photos of her, so I'll probably try again soon. She won't mind..she loved posing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment