Sunday, November 30, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. As for us, our day was great. We fixed a big pot of chili and just had a fun, lazy, family day. We've started a tradition of going out and getting our Christmas tree in the evening after diner, but we were all disappointed to find all of the tree places closed this year. Friday night my mom came to visit for the weekend. I didn't tell the kids so when she pulled up Friday night, they were pleasantly surprised.
Riley Jo even talked Nana into having a tea party. One of R.J.'s favorite past times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The tree looks great!! I also love the pic of the pond you have with your heading.
I found your blog on Corinne's, it looks great. I love the cat story!
Post a Comment