Friday, November 7, 2008

My "Little Old Man"

Love those eyes & that dimple!!











Such a serious kid... must have a lot on his mind!?!

Tater is the one who really makes me feel old. I swear he grew up over night!! Every day he still finds a way to amaze me, sometimes not always good, but he's a boy... that's expected!! I'm loving watching him grow into his own person. I'm afraid to close my eyes... next thing I'll know, he'll be 18!!!


3 comments:

Becky DeWilde said...

The kids' pictures turned out wonderfully! You did a great job Landa! And holy cow, that's one big elk! Happy eating!

Corinne said...

You take GREAT pics! I am so excited you are on here now too! Where did you get your layout from? Website?

Anonymous said...

Hey Landa! Welcome aboard! Good to see you. LOVE the picture of you for your bio! All good pictures though!