We had a nice quiet Christmas this year. We stayed at home and my brother and his girlfriend came up for the weekend. Matt cooked a prime rib out on the grill and we just got to hang out and play and visit all day :-)

I think this Barbie make-up kit was Riley Jo's favorite thing....the fact that it had eyeshadow in it was the best part. Although at first she thought that the eyeshadow was for her lips!! Had to give a how to wear make up lesson!

Colt really got a kick out of Riley's Zhu Zhu pets...

Barbie was very popular this year as was anything girlie like makeup, nail polish and hair stuff!

Dustin on the other hand, is all boy. His goodies consisted of a new NERF gun, targets for his .22 and bow, and boxes of .22 shells, and remote control trucks.
2 comments:
Looks like it was a great day for all!! Sorry I wasn't there. Love you mom.
Ah, I miss you guys! The kids are sooo big. How'd the new smoker work? Sounds absolutely yummy! Speaking of which, did I ever give you my Ham and Bean Soup recipe. I wonder that every time I flip past it in my recipes. Call me when you come to Billings next we can chat and drink coffee!
Post a Comment