I thought it was funny that the tree had "secret service guys"! Not really...but there was about 6 U.S. Forest guys with ear pieces and sunglasses. Don't know why I found that so comical, but I did! There was one very serious looking guy that took his job very serious, that I wanted to get a picture of, but I was afraid that he might confiscate my camera!! haha
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
The National Christmas Tree Comes to Cody...
This year the National Christmas Tree that is put up on the White House lawn, came from Wyoming. The tree and the convoy that was with it, came through Cody on Sunday. Of course, being a small town, it was a BIG deal.....
I have come to the conclusion that no matter what is going on in town, there is ALWAYS a mounted posse. Seriously...what do horses and cowboys have to do with a tree?!?
The banner on the side of the trailer is signed by hundreds of people! I'm thinking that the tree is going to every town in the state!

I thought it was funny that the tree had "secret service guys"! Not really...but there was about 6 U.S. Forest guys with ear pieces and sunglasses. Don't know why I found that so comical, but I did! There was one very serious looking guy that took his job very serious, that I wanted to get a picture of, but I was afraid that he might confiscate my camera!! haha
I thought it was funny that the tree had "secret service guys"! Not really...but there was about 6 U.S. Forest guys with ear pieces and sunglasses. Don't know why I found that so comical, but I did! There was one very serious looking guy that took his job very serious, that I wanted to get a picture of, but I was afraid that he might confiscate my camera!! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment