Sunday we decided to head up the mountain and hang out for the day. During our hike, Riley Jo had to stop constantly to pick flowers. The assortment of wildflowers up there is amazing!
Matt built us a fire and we had hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch. It was a great picnic!
After lunch, we got a little target practice in....
Of course, the only time I can get Matt to look at my camera, is when we are all grungy looking and I have no make up on!!!
After lunch, we found this little underground spring and had to go get fresh water. The water was really good and so cold!
Landa "Once a Texan... Always a Texan." That's what they say. I was born in Texas and lived there for only a couple of years before moving up north. I spent most of my childhood growing up in Wyoming. Just 11 short years ago, I met a Nebraska boy who swept me off my feet. Unfortunatly, he swept me to Nebraska.UGH!!! When you mix a Nebraska guy who doesn't like Wyoming, and a Wyoming gal who doesn't like Nebraska, you end up in Montana. So here we sit, just outside of Billings. Matt works on a ranch up here and really enjoys the work. Tater (Dustin) is already in the 1st grade and my baby, Riley Jo, will start school next year. Hard to believe. So for right now, I keep my days busy with kids. We're all enjoying life.
No comments:
Post a Comment