Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun with Chance

We had Chance for a few days last week and I had 3 pretty happy kids. It was go go go the whole time. I knew there was trouble if it got quiet ;)


The boys were fixing up the playhouse for Riley Jo and one of her friends so they could make it "girly". Truth be told....I think they were just making it so the girls would leave them alone:)

For the 4th of July, we headed into town for the parade, then went and had lunch in the park, and walked thru all the booths they had set up. Later that night, we went over to some friends for a Bar B Q and fireworks. I think the kids had a good day!



We also had to make a trip to the creek one afternoon. Of course, the kids played in the water for about 10 minutes then headed to the big mud hole!



No comments: