A couple of weekends ago, we took a little road trip to the Thermopolis Hot Springs to meet up with some friends. It was a really good time and the kids had a blast with their friends! We will definitely be doing this again:)
There was a big water slide inside and the kids really liked it. Although, the more you weigh, the faster you go, so poor Riley Jo was literally pushing herself down the slide.
We couldn't have asked for a better day weather wise. The sun was shining and it was warm so we even ventured to the outside pool to get some rays of sunshine. There was also a slide out there that the kids liked!
Landa "Once a Texan... Always a Texan." That's what they say. I was born in Texas and lived there for only a couple of years before moving up north. I spent most of my childhood growing up in Wyoming. Just 11 short years ago, I met a Nebraska boy who swept me off my feet. Unfortunatly, he swept me to Nebraska.UGH!!! When you mix a Nebraska guy who doesn't like Wyoming, and a Wyoming gal who doesn't like Nebraska, you end up in Montana. So here we sit, just outside of Billings. Matt works on a ranch up here and really enjoys the work. Tater (Dustin) is already in the 1st grade and my baby, Riley Jo, will start school next year. Hard to believe. So for right now, I keep my days busy with kids. We're all enjoying life.
No comments:
Post a Comment