Hard to believe that my kids aren't babies anymore. It feels like just yesterday I was rocking them to sleep in my arms. I don't know where all the time has gone but I'm very grateful for the time that I have got to spend with them.
Landa "Once a Texan... Always a Texan." That's what they say. I was born in Texas and lived there for only a couple of years before moving up north. I spent most of my childhood growing up in Wyoming. Just 11 short years ago, I met a Nebraska boy who swept me off my feet. Unfortunatly, he swept me to Nebraska.UGH!!! When you mix a Nebraska guy who doesn't like Wyoming, and a Wyoming gal who doesn't like Nebraska, you end up in Montana. So here we sit, just outside of Billings. Matt works on a ranch up here and really enjoys the work. Tater (Dustin) is already in the 1st grade and my baby, Riley Jo, will start school next year. Hard to believe. So for right now, I keep my days busy with kids. We're all enjoying life.
1 comment:
She is getting so big, I can' believe how much they've grown up since I saw them last. Hopefully we'll get to see you all again soon!
Post a Comment