Tuesday, December 8, 2009
The Tree....
This year I was looking for a tall skinny tree, just because of a small space issue. I figured it won't be that hard to find a small tree in the woods, but apparently I can not judge size. This tree looked a LOT smaller in the woods. Once we got it home, Matt had to take about 12" off of the top and trim most of the side branches! The good thing about having a 'not so full' tree, is that we used less lights and decorations so hopefully it will be really simple to take down everything!
It's a pretty tree. I think Charlie Brown would be proud!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What fun...looks like everyone had a great time..mom.
I think it is the prettiest tree I have ever seen (and I have seen alot of them)! Looks like fun!
Aunt Denise
Post a Comment