Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GoodGuys Car Show

For the last part of our trip, we met up with my family in Fort Collins for the GoodGuys Car Show. Good Times....



My ideal car is the Olds 442. I like this car...

I'm trying to convince Matt that this should be the car we build...this would be a great sleeper car, but he seems to think we need something that looks a little bit more macho.



The guy who has this rat rod made the kids' day because he let them sit in it. This car is taking on the theme of the Johnny Cash song "One Piece at a Time"...literally....

A work in progress...


Just had to get this picture in...


Here's a truck I wouldn't mind having...



It's the first one made of only 20. NICE...


Of course Riley Jo liked the pink one...



Tater liked this truck because he's pretty sure that he would be able to reach the pedals in it. If only he could try.....



Look closely...


Now this would be cruising in style. I believe it was a 72 Pontiac G T O....

with a 2006 model interior...... complete with CD player!


Needless to say, we had a very busy and exciting week. The car show was awesome and we're so glad that we were able to spend some time with family and friends. I can honestly say that being gone that long makes me appreciate my bed more!! The kids finally really crashed Friday night after swimming in the pool. I just had to snap a picture of it.....

No comments: