So why not he says. It's just hair mom, it will grow back. I say OK.....next thing I know is his head is covered in shaving cream and Matt's got the razor out...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Time for a haircut.....
Dustin was in need of a trim so last night he asked Matt to give him a haircut. He figured that it was time for his summer cut. (a buzz). Here he is admiring his new style. He went a little shorter then usual... ok, no big deal. Then he says.....I want to be SHINY BALD. I wasn't prepared for that one.

So why not he says. It's just hair mom, it will grow back. I say OK.....next thing I know is his head is covered in shaving cream and Matt's got the razor out...
As soon as it was done, he had to make a phone call to Nana to tell her what he had done.
So why not he says. It's just hair mom, it will grow back. I say OK.....next thing I know is his head is covered in shaving cream and Matt's got the razor out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment