Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A boy with a mission
Dustin seems to think that he now needs a dirt bike. Let me tell you, he is one determined little boy. He asked me if Matt & I would please buy him one if he payed for 1/2. I asked him how he was gonna get the $ to pay for half and he gives me this look and said..."I'll work MOM!" (so dramatic) Duh mom.
So far he has really impressed me & Matt, going above and beyond what is expected of him. He even volunteered to remove all the rocks and big mud clumps out of our dirt pile. For a small price of course.
I believe that you can never start teaching kids a good work ethic, and the value of a dollar too soon, and this is the perfect opportunity because Tater really wants a dirt bike. So if you have any spring projects that you might need a little help with, I know a little boy who is more then willing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My boy needs some gloves !!
nana
Post a Comment