Saturday, March 21, 2009

AHHH.... Peace at Last

Spring is officially here as of Friday and the weather the past few days has been gorgeous. We have all made it outside to play for a much needed dose of fresh air. Tater and Riley Jo were outside playing together without ANY bickering. How I have longed for this day. :)





Tater did not want to stop playing for 2 seconds so that I could take a picture of his happy grin...
this is him irritated at me for taking his picture. So much for the smile.




You gotta love the bar across her face, but truth be told, it's hiding an ugly kool-aid mustache.



With spring comes a long list of projects which I'm excited to get started. One of which is a gate in the back. The kids will be happy when we get that done.


Spring in Montana is so deceiving because when it starts to warm up, I want to get started on all of my projects. Although I still have a good month before I can start my garden. I can't start any of my other projects (yard & fence) until I get some dirt work done, and it's still way to wet to do that. UGH. So for now I'll just enjoy the warm weather and the wonderful effect it has on the kids.


No comments: