Sunday, February 8, 2009
Pinewood Derby
Yesterday was the Pinewood Derby for the Boy Scouts. Dustin has been counting down the days for a month now. It was a new experience to all of us. Tater's car ran 2nd and 3rd on a few of the races, but wasn't quite fast enough to place for an award. He was pretty bummed about that, but still was proud of his car none the less.
He designed this car all by himself. He put a lot of work into his car to make it just right. Personally, I think it is a pretty awesome car. He should be proud of himself!!
I got a short video of his car racing, but those little cars really scoot and I wasn't able to catch much of the race except for the beginning so these pictures are all I really got.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on the derby race. Your car looks great!!
OOOOps. Your last comment says: "Mom said...." I am signed in that way for my kids. This is from Deb Hammond. Love your pictures Landa. You have a great camera. Deb
Post a Comment