It has been nice watching them for awhile, but hunting season opens tomorrow, so they'll probably be on the move soon. I hope that big bull gets to see another year.... he is incredible. It's just breathtaking to watch him.Saturday, October 25, 2008
New Neighbors
We recently noticed a small herd of elk hanging out just down the creek from us. There are 2 BIG bulls, 2 cows, and 2 calves. They have taken a liking to the green lush alfalfa right off the county road, so they have developed a tolerance for cars driving by and people stopping to look.
It has been nice watching them for awhile, but hunting season opens tomorrow, so they'll probably be on the move soon. I hope that big bull gets to see another year.... he is incredible. It's just breathtaking to watch him.
It has been nice watching them for awhile, but hunting season opens tomorrow, so they'll probably be on the move soon. I hope that big bull gets to see another year.... he is incredible. It's just breathtaking to watch him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment